Thursday 30 September 2010

The Big Sunglasses Shoot

My good friend Sam Knights, who is actually a photographer, came to model at the studio the other day. She decided to try her hand at modelling some time ago and I for one am glad she did. Typical of what I have been doing lately I persuaded Sam to let her hair down and be a bit crazy. Ha, I wasn't expecting her to be crazy with giant sun glasses. I saw sunglasses being worn like I've never seen them worn before :-)

We had an absolutely silly shoot and laughed a lot, especially when we had the moth incident (moth has to be pronounced with mock French accent as in the Pink Panther) - you don't need to know any more!!!!!!

So, here we have it.



Now some with sensible sunglasses - and VERY out of Sam's usual comfort zone. What have I done to her ? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment