Sunday 19 September 2010

Productive August and September

August and September have been good months for the fact I have had 3 exceptional shoots out of many very good ones. Two of them because I had the opportunity to work with a couple of the best models on the planet and the third because it took only 3 hours from finding a new model to producing some great images - damn good going if you ask me.


Holly, who is better known as Ivory Flame, is a truly exceptional model. She is well known for her Pre-Raphaelite looks and beautiful curly red hair. It's the second time I have worked with Holly, but this time we created some images that are a little bit different from her norm.










Another exceptional model is Ulorin Vex. I met Ulorin for the first time a couple of years ago at a lighting training course, where I only took about 6 photos of her. However, I made up for that in my own studio when I managed to get lots of top quality images.






Now, the other day I received a friend request on Model Mayhem from a new local model, Emma Dixon. I had just received a shoot cancelation and was at a loose end, so I took a chance and asked Emma if she was available that day. She said she was, so I contacted Jenny Gooding my make-up artist and within 3 hours I was clicking away. Emma was superb for a newcomer as you can see from these photos.




So now it's time to plod on and get some more images sorted and edited if needs be. Probably take a glass of wine too.

1 comment: